Fisherreel looks forward to contributing to the fishing community that loves to buy new fishing tools and devices almost every month. This $1,000 may not be huge, but its significance is well understood by the students who sometimes have to struggle to manage their finances while studying at an institute.
Fisherreel stays active while socializing with the community that loves to indulge in fishing adventures and eating. Our job is to find smart ways and experience newer tools and technologies which can enhance everyone’s fishing experience in many ways. The reason behind choosing to ask applicants to write an article is that they could contribute to our existing knowledge by providing us with something that is still unknown to us.
Who Can Apply?
Literally, everyone! Yes, any student who has a graduation degree or similar educational experiences is eligible for application. Anybody who are waiting for their post-graduate are also encouraged to apply. Yes, applicants from any subject/discipline are eligible for this program.
What procedure must you follow?
- Type: Research Article, How-to Article, Step-By-Step Article that might be helpful for our community
- Word Limit: 1000 Words
- Accepted File Formats: .doc/docx file (No links/Internet sources)
- All personal details including full name, date of birth, current educational status, contact info, etc.)
- Deadline: (Date).
What Are Our Evaluation Criteria?
- Value (How much value the works add to our community people)
- Writing Style (Grammar, Punctuation, Expression, Colloquialism, etc.)
- Efficiency (The Ability to express)
We will take one month to find out the winner and publicize the event with the winner proud and smiling. One winner will be selected to entitle the award. The winner will be informed via email and a formal letter including Fisherreel logo and contact info.